EAST KOWLOON GOURMET TOUR
Stay Taste and Tour like a HongKonger
Aiming to provide the best experience to our customers, Le Méridien Cyberport joins hand with Link Asset Management Limited launching a special room package “East Kowloon Gourmet Tour” which includes a comfy hotel accommodation and a complimentary exclusive guided tour, tasting the signature Hong Kong food and get involved in the food-making process.
The four-hour guided tour commences on every Saturday. Starting from 11:00am. This 4-hour gourmet tour includes:
- visiting Wong Tai Sin temple & Wong Tai Sin public housing estate
- Visiting Mushroom Pagoda - Hong Kong styled “Dai pai dong”
- Dim Sum demo with hands-on experience
- A sit down lunch (Chinese cuisine)
- A MTR ride
- Lau Yu Fat Teashop: bespoke tea demonstration and tea tasting
- Egg tarts tasting
- Visit Kowloon Walled City Park and learn about history of the fabled Kowloon Walled City
- Chiu Chow fishball shop: handmade fishball demo and tasting
East Kowloon gourmet tour
Date: Every Saturday
Time: 11am – 3pm
Complimentary all for guests booked under "East Kowloon Gourmet Tour" room package.
Room package includes:
- 2(two) night stay at selected room
- Late check out at 4pm
- 2 (two) Octopus Card (value at HKD$50) per room per stay
- 20% discount on F&B (except In Room Dining, Happy Hour, Mini Bar and Banqueting)
- A complimentary guided tour arranged by Link Asset Management Limited to eastern Kowloon side
Special Terms and Conditions
- Valid Friday - Saturday through 12/31/18.
- Minimum two nights stay, with arrival on Friday is required.
- A free Guided Tour arranged by Link Asset Management Limited (max for two persons each room) would be granted for booking guests.
- Additional guided tour will be charged at HKD$420.00 net per person.
- The Guided Tour would be happening on every Saturday at 11am.
- Seven days in advance booking is needed.
- Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion.